Friday, April 21, 2006

"if you cut yourself, i'm not gonna friend you!"
- seri

"you people are endangering your lives"
-puifun

"dont ever cut yourself, you're gonna regret it. although i know it hurts alot inside, but dont ever and i mean, EVER CUT YOURSELF!"
-grace (my sister)

"*hits me*, *steals away scissors from my hand*"
-yilian


some people's comments.
sorry if i forget any of your words.
thanks (:


guess what?
my sister cut herself again.
her handphone was confiscated cause' miss irene lim saw her using it.
i'm like super pissed.
why did you even have to take it out in the first place?
its already pretty obvious that you were looking in your pocket.
why even bother?
bother taking it out of cause'

all because of soh LL's fault.
its not like the 2 of us slept in class only.
tell me,
you never make the whole class participate..
you're making people get bored.
the first thing i would love to clarify,

why are you so fucking BIASED towards us?
you even complained to mrs yeo..
i dont mind you calling up my parents..
but,
why tell every single teacher teaching us?
do you really want us to have a bad record for the year?

if you seriously do,
please say it right in my face,
instead of doing things behind people's back.
its so fucking annoying.


had fnn practical test.
it is included in our theory mid year paper,
our overall practicals,
our overall theories,
and our coursework.
i seriously thought that we cant have a look at the recipe,
luckily, he printed it out for us.

today's dish,
"fried macroni and blah blah blah.."
heres a picture i took,
its not really exact cause i've added some noodles in it.
those itchy hands..

Image hosting by Photobucket

i must admit,
i did not cock up.. unlike the first practical.
i just did 1 thing wrongly..
after i've cooked everything, i was ready to serve,
i realised i dint even put in my mixed vegetables.
ahhh.. my stupidity.
my bad.

faizal came & grab a bite.
he dropped once he dug out some food.
my hands were soapy at that time,
so dint do anything.
i seriously hope i wont fail.

i've burnt my hands.
how stupid,
imagine, after you cook something at above 60 degrees,
you just put your fingers and touch the metal parts.
ouch.


he came to 3/6 yesterday.
i thought sammi was bluffing me..
he did turned up.
i'm so glad.. all the while i thought he might never have showed up.
yep, i was wrong about that.


someone made me real mad yesterday.


adeline told me,
they were mad at me cause' i'm always hanging out with her.
i seriously cant make my words obvious,
cause' i know that she will be reading this.

but i want to make something clear to you,


I AM STANDING AT THE NEGATIVE SIDE, I DONT LIKE HER, I HATE HER. I DETEST HER. I ABHOR HER. THE REASON I'M ALWAYS SEEN HANGING OUT WITH HER IS BECAUSE SHE KEEP STICKING ON TO ME. DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT I LIKE HER 1 BIT? NO, NO AND NO. MY ANSWER IS NO, IF YOU MIND (:


went to lin's house today.
did some chemistry,
kenneth smsed lin.
he claims that HE* was walking behind him.
together with 3 guys i suppose.
i shall not elaborate..
but i shall say,

"i'm glad he still do remember (:"


went to west mall.
intially, i wanted to buy something extra for him..
but i'm seriously broke peniless.


bought some extra badges for him,
1 prob,
how am i going to give him?


received the mid years time-table.
i dont feel very confident.
i dont feel very serious.

i'm seriously going to flunk it.
esp both my A and E maths.
why do i even wanna score A1s when i was secondary 2?
if i dint do my best last year,
i'm sure to take NA maths.
why? why? why?

i need help.
soon.


i'm still waiting..
waiting and waiting and waiting.

2124..
=)


i seriously swear that i will never forget this past 2 days.
you owe me 2 bucks!
haha. jkjk (:


love,
hate,
angst,
jealously,

ouch*

No comments: